Great for Children
Use Maths Bug to help children improve their mental maths ability and get them more comfortable with mathematics. Gives them the confidence to manipulate numbers naturally, which will be a skill that remains with them for all their life.
Great for Parents
Use Maths Bugs with all your children, set up an account each and get them to compete against each other!
Great for Home Schoolers
Use Maths Bug as part of your maths teaching framework. Use its extensive reporting to track their progress.
Great for Adults
Use Maths Bug to keep your mental processes sharp and quick. The activities will clear out the cobwebs and keep you in the zone.
Use the world wide highscores to compete with friends or with people around the world.
Great for Educators
Use Maths Bug to help improve students skills and keep track of their progress.
What is Maths Bug?
Maths Bug provides a powerful way to exercise and improve your mental maths ability through a combintation of activities and tests included in the application.
Maths Bug is unlike any other maths application, it contains a wealth of features and activities all in one. No need to have multiple applications, Maths Bug gives it all to you in one compact application.
Available now on Android phones and tablets
Maths Bug can be downloaded now onto your mobile handset and will work with all handsets, such as HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy and HTC Hero and more!
Open the market application and enter 'Maths Bug' in the search box and you will be taken straight to it.
- Ten different activities to challenge you: addition/subtraction, multiplication/division, lowest common multiple, highest common factor, fractions, percentages, algebra, angles & trigonometry, shapes & maths word puzzles.
- 3 Strikes game mode, 3 lives across all activities, no time limit. A real maths workout!
- One mad Maths Minute game mode, get as many correct as you can in one minute.
- Extensive sound effects and graphics to keep you engaged.
- Create multiple accounts and keep track of your progress and see how you are improving.
- Bulit in world wide score tables per test and overall. See how well you are doing compared to others.
- Change the background to suit your preference.
- Works equally well in potrait or landscape, change in mid test and carry on. Whatever works for you!
- Built in blackboard to help you with working out.
- Built in instructions and maths resources database on how to perform mental maths tricks.
- Less than 1Mb in size, takes up hardly any storage!
So try it today, its free to download and use!
- Improved layouts on tablets and smaller screen smart phones
- Displays what entries are new or about to expire on the high score tables
- Support for widget and notifications to remind you to play.
- Bug that caused crash fixed
- More maths tricks and instructions
- New Angles & Trigonometry test, includes degrees and radians, angles and triangles.